Creating a Business Entity Options

If you are interested in filing a corporation or business organization such as an LLC, contact the Arkansas Secretary of State Office.

Arkansas Secretary of State


If you do not file with the Secretary of State, you will have to register the name of your business by obtaining a DBA (Doing Business As) certificate from the Pulaski County Clerk's office.

Pulaski County Clerk