Rights After Wrongs day of service
January 19, 2019 at 9 a.m.
A day of service event in which a network of attorneys, social service organizations, nonprofits, educational institutions, public and private entities and volunteers come together in the spirit of service to provide residents with a variety of needed resources and assistance.
During the event returning citizens will have access to such services as:
- Job readiness assistance (attendees can get help with and print resumes on site)
- Employment opportunities (potential employers will be interviewing)
- Legal consultations in English and Spanish
- Assistance with sealing criminal record
- Leniency court (Pulaski County misdemeanors, outstanding fines and failure to appear cases only)
- Health screenings and flu shots
- Arkansas Driver Control area for information on reinstatement of driving privileges
- Free tail light repair
Those planning to seek assistance with having records sealed will need to make an appointment by calling the Center for Arkansas Legal Services at 1-800-950-5817 between 9 and 11 a.m. or 1 and 3 p.m. Monday through Friday. These attendees must be present at the event by 9:30 a.m. and should also bring a copy of their Sentencing Order (also called Judgment in Disposition) and a copy of their ACIC report from the Arkansas Crime Information Center.
For more information or to learn how to volunteer during the event, visit LittleRock.gov/RightsAfterWrongs.