The following is the tentative outline dates for your hiring process:
- Available Online Application (Active)
- Written and Physical Fitness Examination (Same Day) (October 2019-Jan. 2020)
- Structured Interviews (Early February 2020)
- Comprehensive Background Investigation & Polygraph (February-June 2020)
- Psychological Examination (MMPI) & Physical/Medical Examination (July 2020)
- Start Entry Level Police Academy (August 2020)
- Graduation from Entry Level Police Academy (February 2021)
When you complete your application you will be contacted by the City of Little Rock.
You can also follow the Police Department via Facebook and Twitter for upcoming events, testing tips, food plans, workout plans, videos, coffee with a cop events, meet a recruiter events, etc.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a ride-along, please email a recruiter at LRPDrecruitment@littlerock.gov.
The following are the hiring process steps:
- Complete Online Application
- Preliminary Background Investigation
- Written Examination
- Physical Fitness Examination
- Structured Interview
- Comprehensive Background Investigation
- Polygraph Examination
- Psychological Examination (MMPI)
- Physical/Medical Examination
- Enter Entry Level Police Recruit Academy (24 weeks)/ Lateral Level Police Academy (4 weeks)
- Graduate Police Recruit Academy
- Field Training Officer Patrol Assignment (90 Days)