Visiting Little Rock
Little Rock was ranked #1 in "America's 10 Great Places to Live" in 2013. We're not only a wonderful place for newcomers to settle down in — we are also a top affordable travel spot as well.
As Arkansas’s capital city, Little Rock is renowned for its charming hospitality, history and culture. Recently ranked the third most “Travel Worthy State Capital,” by USA Today readers, Little Rock continues to garner national and international acclaim for its quality of life and tourism amenities.
Visitors to Little Rock can explore nature on the Arkanas River Trail, delve into history at the Central High School National Park (the only national park in the U.S. to be on the site of an operating school), learn about world cultures at Heifer Village, take in the nightlife in the wonderful River Market, and so much more, including:
- The Little Rock Zoo
- MacArthur Museum of Arkansas Military History
- Riverfront Park and the Vogel Schwartz Sculpture Garden
- Bill Clark Wetlands and the Clinton Presidential Library
- Arkansas Arts Center
- Historic Arkanas Museum
- The Old Statehouse Museum
- Mosaic Templars Cultural Center
- Historic Things To Do in Little Rock