Is Starting a Business Right for You?
October 03, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
Aspiring Little Rock entrepreneurs can take advantage of free business startup workshops this fall presented by the Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center in partnership with the City of Little Rock.
The center, based at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, will lead the five sessions at different city facilities around town. Anyone interested in starting a business is invited to attend.
Workshops, dates and locations include:
“Is Starting a Business Right for You?”
- September 6, The Centre at University Park
- October 3, Josephine Pankey Community Center
- October 30, West Central Community Center
“Empezando un Negocio en Arkansas” (Starting a Business in Arkansas in Spanish)
- October 9, Southwest Community Center
“Startup in a Day”
- November 13, The Centre at University Park
All the events are free of charge, but pre-registration is required. Register online at asbtdc.org/training/little-rock-events or call 501-683-7700.