Solutions for a Better Community!
The mission of the Department of Community Programs is to effectively administer and maximize Prevention, Intervention, and Treatment (PIT) funds authorized annually in order to provide the community with the goal of increasing positive outcomes and the overall quality of life for the children, youth, and families of Little Rock. It is achieved through the use of evidence-based practices, standardized processes, and citizen input to foster an inclusive environment that respects the dignity of all people, welcomes all voices, and values racial and cultural diversity.
- About Us
- Youth Master Plan
- Youth Master Plan Appendix
- Commission on Children, Youth and Families
- Career Empowerment Opportunity
- Funded Partners and Programs
- After School/Out of School Programs
- Re-Entry Services
- Racial and Cultural Diversity Commission
- Substance Abuse
- Tobacco Prevention Program
- Funding Opportunities
- Helpful Information