Update on Funding Opportunities
Thank you for your interest and please check this page for future announcements. Please remember that each RFP that you respond to must be accompanied by the appropriate corresponding forms, and each response should include the following:
- The RFP Cover Page pertaining to the RFP of interest.
- The RFP in its entirety.
- The City of Little Rock's Finance Procedure form.
- The Budget Form.
- The Contract Template (to be filled out if applicant is successful)
- Other Attachments as required (the last page of each RFP will tell you if there are additional attachments)
If you are downloading an RFP from this site to make application for a contract available through the Department of Community Programs, please contact us either by phone at (501) 399-3420 or electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to insure that we have your contact information in case of changes to, or recalls of, any RFP's. Should any changes and/or recalls be necessary, they will be posted on this site as soon as they are known. Check back to this site regularly to insure that the RFP you are responding to has not changed or been recalled prior to the deadline for submission. We will not be held responsible if the correct RFP was not used with your application.
Permanently Posted Documents
- City of Little Rock Budget Form
- Five Critical Elements of Youth Programming
- Electronic Transfer Ltr
- Mileage Report Form
Request for Qualifications
Summer Youth Employment
Small Contract Application
- CYF Small Contracts Guidelines- PDF
- CYF Small Contracts Budget Form-Excel
- CYF Small Contract Application Cover Sheet- PDF
Other Current Grant and Funding Opportunities
PDF documents require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click the link to download the free program.