Public Works is responsible for maintaining and improving our City's infrastructure, providing garbage collection and disposal services, maintaining the City's traffic systems, cleaning streets (online Adopt-A-Street application) and drainage systems, maintaining City maps, maintaining City-owned buildings and facilities and much, much more.
- To provide an efficient and economical infrastructure for the City of Little Rock.
- To provide quality management in all activities for the Public Works Department.
- To provide professional service to our customers.
- Parking Enforcement
- Building Services
- Civil Engineering
- Solid Waste Services
- Traffic Engineering
Applications, Details, and Manuals:
- Parade Forms
- Public Assembly Form
- Block Party Application
- Parking Restriction Petition
- "MUTCD" Current Version
- Speed Hump Evaluation Study
- Speed Hump Installation Policy
- Streetlight System As-Built Plans
- AASHTO Manual
- Project Design Plan Development Guidelines
- Adopt-A-Street Application
- City of Little Rock Property Dedication Forms:
- Land Alteration Regulations
- Stormwater & Drainage Manual
- Land Alteration Appeal/Variance Request Form
- Elevation Certificate
- Floodproofing Certificate
- Standard Flood Hazard Application
- Franchise Application
- Franchise Application - Small Cell Wireless Facility
- Grading Permit Application
- Stormwater Drainage System As-Built Plans
- Standard Details
- Contract Conditions and Specifications (November 2015)
- Retaining Wall Certificates:
- Design Certificate
- As-Built Certification form (residential ≤4 feet)
- As-Built Certification form (commercial)
PDF documents require the Adobe Acrobat Reader.