Public Works is responsible for maintaining and improving our City's infrastructure, providing garbage collection and disposal services, maintaining the City's traffic systems, cleaning streets (online Adopt-A-Street application) and drainage systems, maintaining City maps, maintaining City-owned buildings and facilities and much, much more.
- To provide an efficient and economical infrastructure for the City of Little Rock.
- To provide quality management in all activities for the Public Works Department.
- To provide professional service to our customers.
New Collection Days: Beginning July 27, 2020
Click on the link to the interactive map and enter your address or just click on the map to see your collection days for Garbage, Yard Waste, and Recycling.
- Parking Enforcement
- Building Services
- Civil Engineering
- Solid Waste Services
- Traffic Engineering
Applications, Details, and Manuals:
- Parade Forms
- Public Assembly Form
- Block Party Application
- Parking Restriction Petition
- "MUTCD" Current Version
- Speed Hump Evaluation Study
- Speed Hump Installation Policy
- Streetlight System As-Built Plans
- AASHTO Manual
- Project Design Plan Development Guidelines
- Adopt-A-Street Application
- City of Little Rock Property Dedication Forms:
- Land Alteration Regulations
- Stormwater & Drainage Manual
- Land Alteration Appeal/Variance Request Form
- Elevation Certificate
- Special Flood Hazard Application
- Franchise Application
- Franchise Application - Small Cell Wireless Facility
- Grading Permit Application
- Stormwater Drainage System As-Built Plans
- Standard Details
- Contract Conditions and Specifications (November 2015)
- Retaining Wall Certificates:
- Design Certificate
- As-Built Certification form (residential ≤4 feet)
- As-Built Certification form (commercial)
PDF documents require the Adobe Acrobat Reader.