The packets will be available to pick up June 1, 2018, in the Little Rock City Clerk's Office located at 500 West Markham Street, Room 200, Little Rock, AR 72201.
The filing period will be between July 27, 2018, and noon on August 17, 2018.
The General Election will be held November 6, 2018.
A valid Arkansas Drivers License or State Issued Identification Card will be required to obtain a packet.
- Registered Voter
- Must be a resident of the City of Little Rock for at least thirty (30) days
- More than twenty-one (21) Years of Age
- No party affiliation designated
- Petition must be signed by at least fifty (50) qualified electors of the City (Potential candidates are encouraged to obtain 75 - 100 signatures to insure that they have the required amount)
- No filing fee required.
The next Election Date for The City Board of Directors will be November 6, 2018
- Officials elected will take office January 1, 2019. (Four (4)-Year Term Expiring December 31, 2022)