311 is now an app, too
Little Rock 311 is available for Android and Apple smart devices. The free app lets citizens make a request directly from their phones and then track that request. On a smartphone, open your app store and search for Little Rock 311 to download this app.
What is 3-1-1?
Why was 3-1-1 created?
The 3-1-1 service is part of an ongoing effort by Little Rock to make City Government easier and more responsive to the needs of residents, its business owners and visitors. The City of Little Rock 3-1-1 system is a part of the 2004 Bond Project approved by the voters.
When do I call 3-1-1?
Remember that 3-1-1 is for non-emergencies while 9-1-1 service is for emergencies, such as house fires and violent crimes, which require an immediate response from police, fire crews or an ambulance.
- Customer service operators will staff the phone from 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday. If calling after 5:00 PM, you will be prompted to leave your contact information, concern and address of the issue. The service request will be entered on the next business day.
- Individuals living outside the Little Rock City Limits can reach 3-1-1 customer service agents by calling (501) 371-4437.
- If a non-English speaking individual calls 3-1-1, a third-party translation service will join the call, if so needed.
- The 3-1-1 Operators are equipped with computer-based technology that will enable hearing impaired individuals to easily communicate with the City of Little Rock utilizing their current TDD/TTY devices.
- After hours and on weekends, the 3-1-1 Call Center will be closed; however, police reports can be made by calling (501) 918-4397. Residents may also leave a voice message or send an email to LittleRock311service@littlerock.gov.
- The new 3-1-1 system will provide crucial community feedback on information citizens need most and want from their local government. Locations for various types of requests can be found by visiting ‘Citizen Connect’ on the City of Little Rock home page.
For emergencies call 9-1-1
Reasons to Call 3-1-1
To request information or report a non-emergency item, for example:
- General City Service Information of Phone Numbers
- City Event Information
- Locations and Hours of Operation of City Properties
- Potholes that Need Repaired
- Street Sweeping Requests
- Sidewalk Repairs
- Missed Garbage Pick-ups
- Missed Recycling Pick-ups
- Garbage and Recycle Bin Issues
- Dumpster Requests
- Report High Grass and Weeds
- Request Bulky Item Pick-up
- Tree Trimming on Public Property
- Taxi/Limo Complaints
- Report Graffiti
- Parking Enforcement Issues
- Traffic Light Outage
- Street Light Outage
- Stray Animals
- Aggressive Animals and Trap Requests
- Golf Course Maintenance
- Trail Maintenance
- Trash in the Park
- Operating a Business Without a Permit
- Working Without A Permit
- Violations on a Commercial Property
- How to Dispose of Hazardous Materials and Medications
For emergencies call 9-1-1