City of Little Rock Green Station
The solid waste management district for Pulaski County, called Regional Recycling and Waste Reduction District, hosts hazardous waste collection stations throughout Pulaski County. They are called Green Stations!
The Little Rock Green Station is located at the Northwest Police Substation at 10001 Kanis Road. The drop-off location is behind the substation in the back parking lot.
Hours: Thursdays 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM and 1st Saturday of every month: 7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: 10001 Kanis Road, Little Rock 72205
Aerosol Cans (empty)
- AA - AAA - C - D -9 volt
Fertilizer (in original packaging)
Herbicides (in original packaging)
Insecticides (in original packaging)
Pesticides (in original packaging)
- Used Oil - Used Gasoline - Used Antifreeze
- Bottles and jars only (no plate glass like windows and mirrors)
PLASTIC GROCERY BAGS
- Computers & all computer equipment - DVD, VCR, & Blue Ray players
- Radios - Stereos - TVs - Phones
- Microwaves - Paper Shredders - Fax Machines - Copiers & Printers
- Small household appliances
- 4' Fluorescent tubes (no 8' tubes accepted)
- Compact Fluorescent Bulbs (CFLs)
*The Green Station recycling services are ONLY FOR HOUSEHOLDS. Items from a business will not be accepted.*
If you want to share this information with friends, family, or coworkers, you can use the following two PDFs to share.
Learn more about the Green Station here: http://regionalrecycling.org/special-recycling/electronic-waste-residential/