Home occupations shall be permitted that will not:
1. Change the outside appearance of the dwelling or provide product display visible from the street.
2. Generate traffic, parking, sewage, or water use in excess of what is normal in the residential neighborhood.
3. Create a hazard to persons or property, result in electrical interference or become a nuisance.
4. Result in outside storage or display of any material or product.
5. Involve accessory buildings.
6. Result in signage beyond that which may be required by
other government agencies.
7. Limited to 500 square-feet in area, but in no case more than 49% of the total area in a dwelling.
8. Stock in trade shall not exceed 10% of the floor area of the accessory use.
9. Require the construction of, or the addition to, the residence of duplicate kitchens.
10. Require or cause the use or consumption on the premises of any food product produced thereon.
11. Provide medical treatment, therapeutic massage or similar activities.