Rights After Wrongs
****TO BE RESCHEDULED****
Pleasant Valley Church of Christ
10900 Rodney Parham Rd.
Little Rock, AR 72212
March 28, 2020
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
For accommodation information call 501-244-5483 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SEAL YOUR CRIMINAL RECORD
Must bring sentencing order and ACIC Report to the event.
Call Center for Arkansas Legal Services (501) 376-3423 or (800) 950-5817
MEET WITH EMPLOYERS - Bring your resume
FREE LEGAL CONSULTATIONS
LENIENCY COURT - District Courts in Pulaski County
Misdemeanor Obligations, Outstanding Fines & Failure to Appear
ARKANSAS DRIVER CONTROL
Reinstatement information regarding driving privilege
FREE TAIL LIGHT REPAIR
Petition to Seal/Expungement Info
Required Documents to Complete Your Petition to Seal
- Sentencing Order /Judgement and Commitment Order – You will get this from the county clerk’s office in the county where you were convicted
- ACIC Report – Can be found at acic.org or 501-682-2222
Documents you must bring in order to file your petition to seal at this event.
These documents must be obtained and brought with you on the day of the event.
Below is a list of the required documents:
- ACIC Report – This document can be obtained by completing the ACIC Authorization Form
- This form must be filled out in the presence of a notary public
- You must mail or fax the form to the contact information provided on the form
- This document must be completed and sent off as soon as possible
- For Questions call ACIC at 501-682-2222
- Sentencing Order/ Judgement and Commitment Order – To obtain a copy of your sentencing order you must contact the clerk in the county in which you were convicted
State or Federal Identification – State issued ID or Driver’s License or Military ID
The following records CANNOT be sealed:
- A felony sexual offense
- A felony in which you spent any time in the Arkansas Department of Corrections
- A Class Y felony
- A Class A or B felony that are not drug offenses
- An unclassified felony with a maximum sentence that was more than 10 years
- A violent felony
IF YOUR OFFENSE RESULTED IN YOU RECEIVING AN ADC# YOUR OFFENSE DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR EXPUNGEMENT!
If you were sentenced in Arkansas to a facility on this list, you CANNOT seal this record.
- Benton Unit
- Boot Camp Program
- Cummins Unit
- Delta Regional Unit
- East Arkansas Regional Unit
- Grimes Unit
- J. Aaron Hawkins St. Center
- Maximum Security Unit
- McPherson Unit
- Mississippi County Work Release Center
- North Central Unit
- Northwest Arkansas Work Release Center
- Ouachita River Unit
- Pine Bluff Unit
- Pine Bluff Re-Entry Center (Women)
- Randall L. Williams Correctional Facility
- Texarkana Regional Correction Center
- Tucker Unit
- Willis H. Sargent Training Academy
- Wrightsville Unit
If you still are not sure if your offense will qualify for an expungement, PLEASE CALL Center for Arkansas Legal Services, at (501) 376-3423 or (800) 950-5817.